The general Lake Devo workflow consists of the following
Step 1: Setting up a community
- Instructor creates a Lake Devo community and adds members (students) to it.
- Instructor organizes community members into groups.
- Instructor sends a Welcome Message to group members with login instructions.
Step 2: Setting up a movie
- In consultation with group members, Group Leader creates movie scenes.
- Group Leader adds movie title and description.
Step 3: Working on the movie
- Group members create their role-play characters.
- Group members collaborate with each other to create a movie script.
- Group members preview their role-play work in the form of a movie.
Step 4: Publishing and discussing the movie
- In consultation with group
members, Group Leader publishes the movie.
members discuss published movie with other community members in the Lake Devo debrief area.